We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced licensed Mechanical/HVAC Engineer. The position requires a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Mechanical systems design. The candidate will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in the design of various sophisticated mechanical systems used across a variety of occupancies. The candidate must be able to prepare reports describing existing conditions along with proposed recommendations, perform HVAC calculations to support all recommendations, execute detailed designs, and prepare project specifications. The candidate will work with and mentor a junior engineer on each project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of (7) years’ experience working in a consulting engineering firm for various projects, with a strong background in the educational sector.
- Experience designing NYC SCA projects (preferred)
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of New York (Required)
- LEED accreditation (preferred)
- Latest AutoCAD experience required, with REVIT experience a plus
- Project management experience (preferred)
- Candidate must be proficient in using Word, Excel, and Outlook.