BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architectural and Engineering Services, Bradford Construction Corporation (WBE), and Chu Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s family of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: 42 W 39th Street, 7th and 10th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Job Type: Full Time Onsite Monday-Friday
Job Description: The senior proposal coordinator role is an integral part of our firm which works on exciting projects across all disciplines including City/State Agencies, Transportation and Buildings projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Produces proposals in conjunction with technical staff and supports senior proposal managers on complex pursuits.
- Leading and supporting strategy and kick off meetings, incorporating win themes and storyboarding, coordinating with subconsultants, developing and reviewing content, and creating presentation material
- Works with diverse teams from junior support staff to experienced business development and technical professionals and senior leaders, both in person and remotely
- Tracking progress of assigned opportunities.
- Participates in the maintenance of marketing information, such as project sheets and credentials
- Works under general supervision and collaboration with the firm principals.
- Marketing strategy, content development, messaging, and visual storytelling in support of winning new business
- Writing and designing presentations and printed proposals and qualification materials in response to formal and informal client solicitations
- 5-10 years of related proposal and marketing experience in the NYC Metro area.
- Ability to develop proposal outline, schedule and task assignments for RFPs and RFQs
- Ability to manage, write and produce time-sensitive proposals, qualifications packages and presentations
- Effective and personable verbal and written communication abilities with strong follow up skills
- Experience in proposal management and coordination for A/E, CMN firms
- Advanced ability in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Proficient in MS Office (2010): Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of local city/state agencies and RFP process for: SCA, DASNY, MTA and DDC, for architectural, engineering, and construction industry and qualifications and proposal processes
- Knowledgeable about the A/E industry with a solid understanding of key organizations, events and related professions that enrich and support our professional practice
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, or Journalism
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.