We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineer for our Architecture & Engineering consulting firm. The position requires a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Plumbing systems design and Fire Protection systems design. Candidate will represent the Firm in interactions with clients, contractors, architects and other project team members. Candidate will also lead team members on the design projects, preparation of reports and specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of (7) years’ experience working in a consulting engineering firm on commercial office, healthcare, educational, critical facilities and retail projects
- PE (preferred)
- LEED accreditation (preferred)
- Latest AutoCAD experience required, with REVIT experience a plus
- Project management experience (preferred)
- Candidate should enjoy a small company atmosphere with a hands-on approach to project management
Salary range: $100K -$135K annual salary, depending on qualifications