The marketing role is an integral part of our firm which works on exciting projects across all disciplines including City/State Agencies, Transportation and Buildings projects. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Produces proposals in conjunction with technical staff and supports senior proposal managers on complex pursuits.
- Leading and supporting strategy and kick off meetings, incorporating win themes and storyboarding, coordinating with subconsultants, developing and reviewing content, and creating presentation material
- Works with diverse teams from junior support staff to experienced business development and technical professionals and senior leaders, both in person and remotely
- Tracking progress of assigned opportunities.
- Participates in the maintenance of marketing information, such as project sheets and credentials
- Works under general supervision and collaboration with the firm principals.
- Marketing strategy, content development, messaging, and visual storytelling in support of winning new business
- Writing and designing presentations and printed proposals and qualification materials in response to formal and informal client solicitations
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, or Journalism
- 7-10 years of related proposal and marketing experience in the NYC Metro area.
- Ability to develop proposal outline, schedule and task assignments for RFPs and RFQs
- Ability to manage, write and produce time-sensitive proposals, qualifications packages and presentations
- Effective and personable verbal and written communication abilities with strong follow up skills
- Experience in proposal management and coordination for A/E, CM firms
- Intermediate ability in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Proficient in MS Office (2010): Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of local city/state agencies and RFP process for: SCA, DASNY, MTA and DDC, for architectural, engineering, and construction industry and qualifications and proposal processes
- Knowledgeable about the A/E industry with a solid understanding of key organizations, events and related professions that enrich and support our professional practice