BRAVO Group is actively seeking a Senior Document Control Specialist for our New York office location. The ideal candidate for this position should possess administrative and communication skills, be thorough and pay attention to detail, and be able to work well with others in an office setting while coordinating with team members to complete tasks on a deadline.
- Scanning, electronic filing and distribution of documents. This includes both internal and external technical submittals, project reports, Requests for Information (RFIs), and contract plans.
- Prepare transmittals and retrieve documents when needed.
- Process and maintain document control files and logs in accordance with project specific document procedures.
- Assist Project Managers with all matters related to project documents.
- Coordinate with clients, contractors, and vendors as required for the proper flow of information.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience as an Administrative Assistant or Document Control clerk with a CM, construction organization, or architectural/engineering firm.
- A technical degree from an accredited college
- Have knowledge of applicable computer software systems:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Construction administration software such as CM13, ProCore, GCU, CAMP, or any other similar program.
- An understanding of the construction process and coordination in the industry is highly desirable.
- Must be able to produce accurate and timely results.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Salary $70,000 to $85,000 per year depending on experience and qualifications.