Bradford Construction Corp., a company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening for a Senior Change Order Estimator with a minimum of 15 years of experience in support of a significant construction project in NYC. The right candidate will need to read the contract documents and evaluate if request for Change Order has merit. They should have the capability to prepare quantity take-offs on projects.
- Needs to have a good understanding of the work as to means and methods and site conditions.
- Must have a good understanding of cost.
- Understand different trades and requirements of labor, as well as material costs.
- Establishing labor rates based on locality and union versus non-union.
- Be able to negotiate Change Orders with contractors.
- Develop and present cost estimates for internal and external audiences.
- Establishing unit prices based on anticipated productivity and current market value.
- Maintain change order request and change order logs reporting to project staff on the status of reviews and issues and the ability to document change order negotiations in a clear concise manner.
- Must have understanding of schedule to determine if the Change Order will affect the overall schedule.
- Need the understanding of trades support services with equipment and 3rd
Perform other related tasks.
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering/Architecture and/or Construction related field
- Minimum 15 years’ experience
Salary range: $160K -$180K annual salary, depending on qualifications