BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architectural and Engineering Services, Bradford Construction Corporation (WBE), Shahrish Engineering and Chu Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s family of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: 42 W 39th Street, 7th and 10th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Job Type: Full Time Onsite Monday-Friday (8:30AM-5:15PM)
Job Description: Velocity Architecture & Engineering DPC, - A company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Architect with 12-15 years of experience in delivering complex projects. Candidates must have experience in coordination and solving issues of multi-discipline projects.
- (RA license is required, NY state preferrable)
- 12-15 years' experience
- Previous experience working on NY local and State agencies projects, specifically NYC School Construction Authority (preferred)
- Attention to details and ability to provide direction to junior staff
- Hands on experience in using Auto CADD and Revit/BIM
- Capable of using standard Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of NYC building codes and ADA regulations
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.