BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION:(School Construction Authority) SCA Long Island City 30-30 Thomson Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101
Job Type: Full Time Onsite
Job Title: Scheduler
Bravo group is seeking a Scheduler who specializes in coordinating construction projects including developing the logical sequencing of work. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in the developing of logical sequencing of the work, contract durations and phasing
- Ability and the understanding to fully utlize the computer program Primavera/Expedition
- Experience in the review and analysis of claims, time extensions, and impact on cost
Experience in new and renovation type construction
- Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in architecture, construction management, engineering, environmental services or related course work
- 3 years minimun experience in schedulingof construction projects, new rehab and additions; and/or
- A satisfactory combination of education and experience.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in architecture, construction management, engineering, environmental services