BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: NYC Metro Area, all boroughs including Staten Island
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Project Officer Associate
Job Description: BRAVO Group has an exciting opportunity for a Project Officer Associate. The Project Associate will perform a broad range of supportive and necessary school construction technical tasks of varying degrees of difficulty in a variety of assignments within the Construction Management Department.
Summary Of Position:
The Project Officer Associates reports to a Project Officer , Level I II III or to a Senior Project Officer . The Project Officer Associate may perform a wide range of duties and support some technical tasks of varying degrees of difficulty in a variety of assignments within the construction management department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review documents submitted for City required building and other permits for completion and accuracy.
- Provide support to permit applicants in completing the filing procedure with various City agencies.
- Deliver documents to various city agencies for data entry, review and/or approval.
- May be required to work closely with Plan Examiners in reviewing documents for City Building Code and for guaranteeing compliance.
- Research existing building status from City records at various agencies
- Perform related tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (i.e. Excel & Word)
- Two (2) years of full-time experience performing construction inspection and the monitoring of construction projects.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college related to construction management, architecture or a two-year technical degree from an accredited college with two years of full time experience monitoring construction projects and inspections.
Salary: $64,000 - $76,000 annually
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.