BRAVO is seeking a Billing Manager with at least 5-10 years’ experience working in the Design (Architecture & Engineering) and Construction Management field, in particular, Local, State and City Government clients. This position is to report to our Manager of Finance and Operations, and work with our Accounting Team. The position requires oversight of billing and collection for all companies under BRAVO, and reporting these to our Manager of Finance and Operations and Executive Management. The candidate we are seeking must be a diligent self-starter, with strong attention to details with particular strength with QA/QC. The candidate will monitor all billing, collections, aging of AR and WIP, ensuring that these are maintained within and under the industry standards. We are seeking a candidate who will enjoy working in a quick-paced environment. The role requires knowledge of Local and State Government Agencies and Contracts.
- Experience with Local and State Government Agencies including billing, contracts, policies, and procedures.
- BST software Billing and AR modules (preferable)
- Monitoring of billing and collections and reporting
- Project financing budgeting and invoicing
- Strong understanding of project budgets including contract values, backlog, multipliers, project fee types, and bill rate schedules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or higher
- 5-10 years of experience
- MS Office Suite, with strength in MS Excel
- Strong leadership skills, collaborative personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with and articulately communicate with clients, Management, Project Managers and Executive Management