We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Plumbing Engineer for our Architecture & Engineering consulting firm. The position requires a minimum of 5-7 year experience in Plumbing systems design, and familiarity with Fire Protection design. Candidate will represent the Firm in interactions with clients, contractors, architects and other project team members. Candidate will also design projects, prepare reports and specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Fire Protection Engineering
- Minimum of (5) year experience working in a consulting engineering firm on commercial office, healthcare, educational, critical facilities and retail projects
- EIT or PE (preferred)
- LEED accreditation (preferred)
- Latest AutoCAD experience required, with REVIT experience a plus
- Project management experience (preferred)
- Candidate should enjoy a small company atmosphere with a hand-on approach to project management