Bradford Construction Corp., a company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening for a Office Engineer in support of a significant construction project in NYC.
- Process reports from engineers, inspectors, and 3rd party consultants.
- Review and process monthly payments, as well as Time and Material records.
- Review job cost with the Resident Engineer.
- Review schedules.
- Maintain Safety and OSHA records.
- Responsible for providing engineering inspection and documentation of construction work performed by contractor, in order to monitor the project construction compliance with plans, specifications, and contract provisions, as well as state and local regulations in order to protect the client’s interests.
- Reads and interpret the contractors work schedule in an effort to manage time proactively.
- Maintains daily logs of inspection work which is assigned and reviews discrepancies or changes from project plans, specifications, or contract provisions Senior Project Staff.
- Read and comprehend contract documents. Perform complex mathematical calculations for survey of quantities. Keep Inspectors Daily Report of assigned work activities.
- Produce As-Constructed sketches as required.
- Perform on-site material testing.
- Monitor work of Contractor.
- Perform basic shop drawing review.
- Maintains files of project/program records and documentation.
- Reviews inspector's daily reports for quantities, contractor's progress and as-constructed data.
- Reviews schedules and facilitates resolution in problem situations.
- Prepares/reviews monthly construction estimates.
- Assists project administration in monitoring internal project controls.
- Monitors project schedules.
- Assists in issue resolution.
- Assists in claims documentation.
- Acts as project/program manager as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering/Architecture and/or Construction related field (Preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience