We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an Electrical Engineer for our Architecture & Engineering consulting firm. The position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in Electrical systems design. Candidate will represent the Firm in interactions with clients, contractors, architects and other project team members. Candidate will also lead electrical design for projects, prepare reports and specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of (5) years’ experience working in a consulting engineering firm on transportation, K-12 educational and infrastructure projects.
- PE preferred not required
- LEED accreditation (preferred)
- Latest AutoCAD, MicroStation and REVIT experience required