BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: 42 W 39th Street, 7th and 10th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Job Type: Full Time Onsite Monday-Friday (8:30AM-5:15PM)
Job Description: Velocity Architecture & Engineering DPC, - A company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening for a Mid Level Architect/ Job Captain with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in all phases of design including Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Document. Ideally, experience in design and construction documents production role for various types of multi-discipline projects. Velocity offers a very competitive salary and benefits.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience
- Preferred project experience includes K-12 schools, Experience with New York City School Authority (SCA) Projects is a plus
- Knowledge of NYC building codes and ADA regulations
- Ability to become a registered architect in NY State.
- Attention to details and ability to provide direction to junior staff
- Hands on experience in using Auto CADD and Revit/BIM
- Experience and interest in sustainable design/documentation and LEED is strongly encouraged
- Capable of using standard Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
Salary Range: $85,000-$100,000
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.