We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Proposal Manager. The candidate will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications Department and will also work closely with business development, project management, and professional/technical staff, as well as graphics designers to produce competitive proposals and presentations that will win work for the company. Must be sensible and organized.
Applications must include a resume and a cover letter. The cover letter must explain why you are the right person for this position. Consider the letter an opportunity to demonstrate your writing competence and style.
Experience with Adobe based software – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of (3) years' experience working in an engineering, architecture, or construction management firm responding to RFPs
- Familiarity with SF 254/255, SF 330, and other similar forms
- Ability to translate project technical and project management concepts into clear, coherent English that is responsive to RFP requirements
- Experience with Microsoft software – word, excel
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Availability to work overtime when necessary