We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Proposal Coordinator. The candidate will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications Department and will also work closely with business development, project management, and professional/technical staff, as well as proposal managers and graphics designers to assist in preparing competitive proposals and presentations that will win work for the company. This position can be the first step in becoming a Proposal Manager. Must be sensible and organized.
Applications must include a resume and a cover letter. The cover letter must explain why you are the right person for the position. Consider the letter an opportunity to demonstrate your writing competence and style.
Experience with Adobe based software – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of (1) years' work experience, or internship, or equivalent
- Willingness to learn the business and the related proposal development process
- Experience with Microsoft software – word, excel
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Availability to work overtime when necessary