We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Graphics Designer. The candidate will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications Department and will also work closely with business development, project management, and professional/ technical staff, as well as marketing proposal managers to produce competitive proposals and presentations that will win work for the company. Must be sensible and organized.
Photography skills are a plus.
Applications must include a resume and examples of your work.
- Experience with: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Power Point and web design
- Minimum of (3) years experience working in an engineering, architecture, or construction management firm
- Ability to transform verbal instructions and concepts into graphics
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Availability to work overtime when necessary