BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: 42 W 39th Street, 7th and 10th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Job Type: Full Time Onsite Monday-Friday (8:30AM-5:15PM)
Job Description: Velocity Architecture & Engineering DPC, - a company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening in our New York, NY office for an experienced Marketing Coordinator. Bravo Group is looking for a positive, self-motivated and creative marketing professional to join our proposal development team and work with technical staff to develop best-in-class business proposals and presentations. The ideal candidate would have consulting industry related experience and be a self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment. They will process outstanding written, organization, time management and communication skills.
This position requires the marketing coordinator to lead the proposal development process as assigned. The proposal development process will include developing messaging, storyboarding, production scheduling, writing & editing, the integration of graphics with messaging and technical content into winning presentations and proposals.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience for Junior level or 5-7 years’ experience For Senior level, working in the AEC consulting field
- Proficiency in InDesign, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience managing large pursuits in engineering consulting or other highly technical field
- Team player with the ability to work well with all types and levels of professionals and leverage their talents.
- Ability to distill complex information into clear and compelling materials.
- Detail oriented and focused on quality.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize/complete simultaneous projects, meeting deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Excellent technical, copywriting and editing skills.
- Collaborate with pursue team members, consisting of engineers, graphic designers, and other proposal development staff.
- Lead or participate in strategy meetings, assign action items, monitor the completion of tasks, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Willingness to learn specifics about architecture and engineering.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications, Engineering, or related field and/or comparative work experience
Salary: $60,000-$65,000 Junior Level (1-3 years’ experience), $70,000-$90,000 Senior Level (5-7 years’ experience)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.