We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an entry level Plumbing Engineer. The candidate will be teamed up with a senior engineer from whom they can learn the business and grow their technical acumen. In this position the candidate will perform assignments requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out engineering tasks. The candidate will be under the supervision of the Senior Engineer.
Additional opportunities include:
- Develop preliminary selections and apply engineering principals.
- Exercise judgment limited to developing details of work in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.
- Prepare engineering related calculations and develop drawings and visual aids.
- Research and apply building code, regulatory and industry code requirements.
- Prepare plumbing design calculation, utilize plumbing and fire protection design software.
- Capable of using spreadsheet, word processing and standard office software.
- Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position (examples include software such as CADD, HCS, AutoCAD, MicroStation, GIS, Hydrologic/Hydraulic models).
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoDesk REVIT
- Knowledge of Microstation preferred
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) preferred