We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Mechanical/HVAC Engineer. The position requires a minimum of 7-10 year experience in HVAC systems design, including boiler replacement and climate control projects. Candidate will be assigned to work full time with the in-house SCA-A&E Design Studio for the NYC School Construction Authority, working out of the NYCSCA main office in Long Island City. Candidate must be able to execute project designs, prepare reports and specifications, and represent SCA-A&E in construction field meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of (7) year experience working in a consulting engineering firm on commercial office, healthcare, educational, critical facilities and retail projects
- Experience designing NYC SCA projects (preferred)
- PE (preferred)
- LEED accreditation (preferred)
- Latest AutoCAD experience required, with REVIT experience a plus
- Project management experience (preferred)