We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an entry level Electrical Engineer. The candidate will be teamed up with a senior engineer from whom they can learn the business and grow their technical acumen. In this position the candidate will perform assignments requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out engineering tasks. The candidate under the supervision of the Senior Engineer will perform calculations, code analysis, and produce meaningful designs that will shape the world. Additional opportunities include:
- Develop preliminary selections and apply engineering principals.
- Prepare engineering related calculations, develop drawings and other visual aids.
- Research and apply building, regulatory, and industry code requirements.
- Utilize electrical design software.
- Candidate must be proficient in using Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD. Familiarity with MicroStation and Revit is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of (5) year experience working in a consulting engineering firm
- EIT or PE (preferred)
- Project management experience (preferred)
- Candidate should enjoy a small company atmosphere with a hand-on approach to project management