BRAVO Group is actively seeking a Document Control Specialist for our New York office location. This individual should be skilled in the use of technology and be able to communicate and coordinate with a team to complete tasks on a deadline.
- Scanning, electronic filing and distribution of documents. This includes both internal and external technical submittals, project reports, Requests for Information, and contract plans.
- Prepare transmittals and retrieve documents when needed.
- Process and maintain document control files in accordance with project document procedures.
- Assist Project Managers with all matters related to project documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or another related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Document Control position.
- Previous experience with Document Control effort for a large scale construction project required.
- An understanding of the construction process and coordination in the industry is highly desirable.
- Must be able to produce accurate and timely results.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite