BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: 42 W 39th Street, 7th and 10th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Job Type: Full Time in the filed office
Job Title: Contract Control Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for vendors, customers, and project teams.
- Prior experience in contracts, procurement, and compliance for public projects is needed.
- Respond to inquiries from Project Managers and contractors.
- Serves as the primary liaison to Project Managers and coordinates directly with other staff as needed to resolve issues in bid, award, contracting and close out processes.
- Five (5) years of full time experience in project management, design, construction, operations, administration, architectural, electrical or mechanical/plumbing or related field
- Three (3) years of experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Three (3) years of administrative experience with a construction consultant or a construction contractor.
- Multitask ,and able to help other departments when needed .
- Team player
Education: Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.