BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: 30-30 Thomson Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Construction Management Facilitator
Job Description: BRAVO Group has a great opportunity for an experienced Construction Management Facilitator. The ideal candidate for this position provides business process support for construction-related technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be servicing telephone, walk ups and email requests on the Construction Management software for the Construction Management Department in the SCA.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with Construction Management processes, virtual support techniques, and ideally have knowledge of the construction systems platform.
- This individual needs to have excellent verbal skills, maintain a courteous tone of voice and good business processing skills.
- The CM Facilitator will be responsible for handling calls made and assigning any outstanding requests to the appropriate work groups within the IT and Construction Management departments.
- The CM Facilitator will handle assignments including activities which require interaction with project officers, assisting them on how to create pay requisitions, change orders, change management activities, RFIs, daily reports in the beginning phase and any other CM related issues or queries relating to new system. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to SCA staff and external vendors.
The position’s responsibilities require independent analysis, communication, and problem-solving skills. Work is performed with moderate supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using Construction Management software (ie: Kahlua, PCM)
- Construction knowledge is a must
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle high volume of calls
- Excellent written skills to handle email correspondence
- Well-organized and detail-oriented to handle complex tasks and assignments
- Calm and patient, with excellent verbal skills in identifying the issue or issues and supplying the solution or solutions.
- Great team player
Education: Bachelor’s degree in construction/Program Management
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.