Bradford Construction Corp., a company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer in support of a significant construction project in NYC.
Engineers report to our Executive of Construction Management Service. Candidate will be placed on major civil projects in the New York metropolitan area.
- Must have the ability to assist in the design or manage construction inclusive of scheduling, costing, and staging in all or some of the fields listed below:
- Traffic Flows and Volumes
- Foundations inclusive of deep foundations
- Wet and Dry Utilities
- Trenching/Support of Excavation
- Soil Management
- Environmental Management and Permitting
- Aviation Design and Coordination
- Taxiway and Runway Elements of Concreate
- Structural Steel
- Concrete Work
- The capability to read contract documents and drawings
- Participate in problem solving
- Attend meetings as requested
- Breakout bid packages
- Analyze and level bids
- Maintain effective communication skills, both written and oral
Perform other related tasks. Salary based on experience.
- Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering and/or Construction related field (Preferred)
- Ideal candidate must have 2-5 years’ experience