Velocity Architecture & Engineering DPC, - A company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening for a for a REVIT Manager, based in our New York, NY Office. You will contribute to engineering and building design in compliance with applicable building codes, client standards, design excellence utilizing design technology. As well as provide leadership and management of the overall REVIT processes within the firm. Candidates will be able to develop 3-D Revit MEP models for various building types from Architectural Revit models and AutoCAD drawing files. They should have a strong ability to use the Revit model to develop an accurate and well-coordinated set of construction drawings that contain plans, elevations, sections, details, and schedules.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Able to create, maintain, or amend BIM models. Monitor all projects for errors and enforce model/drawing clean up and use of standards by project team.
- Assist in delivering quality BIM deliverables including but not limited to generate 3D drawings or scheduled and documents per client and contract standards.
- Aid BIM team in meetings with external clients and in-house design teams.
- Create, maintain, improve, and enforce REVIT standards/best practices.
- Create clash detection report and resolve clashes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- Architectural licensure preferred
- Strong knowledge in hand/digital design library through project work.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in high paced environment.
- Experienced in AutoCAD / Rhino / REVIT/BIM/MicroStation and other 3D applications
- Well rounded, organized
- LEED accreditation preferable
- Grasshopper modelling would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience