BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: 42 W 39th Street, 7th and 10th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Job Type: Full Time Onsite Monday-Friday (8:30AM-5:15PM)
Job Description: Velocity Architecture & Engineering DPC, - a company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening in our New York, NY office for an experienced a BIM/Revit Manager. You will contribute to engineering and building design in compliance with applicable building codes, client standards, design excellence utilizing design technology. As well as provide leadership and management of the overall REVIT processes within the firm. They should have experience working with architectural and structural projects for at least the past 3-5 years. Candidates will be able to develop 3-D Revit MEP models for various building types from Architectural Revit models and AutoCAD drawing files. They should have a strong ability to use the Revit model to develop an accurate and well-coordinated set of construction drawings that contain plans, elevations, sections, details, and schedules. You will work hand in hand with project architects and engineers in various market sectors including educational, commercial, institutional, municipal, infrastructure, and transit.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Create, maintain, or amend BIM models. Monitor all projects for errors and enforce model/drawing clean up and use of standards by project team.
- Assist in delivering quality BIM deliverables including but not limited to generate 3D drawings or scheduled and documents per client and contract standards.
- Anticipate and respond to potential issues.
- Aid BIM team in meetings with external clients and in-house design teams.
- Academic knowledge in design technology and/or AEC design workflows.
- Create, maintain, improve, and enforce REVIT standards/best practices.
- Create clash detection report and resolve clashes.
- Provide training, leadership, and vision for REVIT to project teams.
- Provide in-house support for plotting and electronic file submissions.
- Strong knowledge in hand/digital design library through project work.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in high paced environment.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, and Zoom.
- Experienced in AutoCAD / Rhino / REVIT.
- Well rounded & organized
- Architectural licensure preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferable
- CIC certification and BIM coordinator would be an advantage.
- Grasshopper modelling would be an advantage.
- Well organized with the ability to work independently
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.