BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full-breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
Job Type: Full Time in the field office
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable processing including Operational Expenses and Sub-Consultants
- Maintain all invoices for multiple jobs and create a master excel sheet for all contractors invoices.
- Reviewing Invoices for accuracy and requesting revisions as needed
- Accounts Receivable, including maintaining WIP, and AR
- Reviewing and updating Project budgeting and notify the project manager with budgets updates
- Assist with Financial Reporting.
- Two (2) years full time clerical/administrative experience with computer literacy. One (1) year must have been in accounting, finance, or mathematics.
Education: Associate degree from an accredited program.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.