Velocity Architecture & Engineering DPC, - a company of BRAVO Group currently has immediate openings in our NYC office.
We are searching for a Licensed Senior Project Architect with 15+ years of experience in all phases of design including Building & Infrastructure and Construction. Ideally experienced in design/construction for various types of buildings including educational, institutional, commercial, industrial, government (Federal, State and Local), as well as design and production of multi-discipline projects.
We are also searching for Mid-Junior level Architectural Designers with 2+ years of experience for production. Candidates will interpret scope of work based on architectural drawings. They will effectively communicate with project manager to produce and alter drawings while reviewing and checking for errors and quality. Ideal candidates should have the ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
Velocity offers a very competitive salary and benefits.
Job Qualifications for Project Manager / Senior Architect
- Ten to fifteen years of experience at Project Manager or Project Architect position, licensed architects preferred
- Coordination and hands-on approach to projects documents delivery methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in writing reports and feasibility studies
- Advanced design approach and problem-solving skills for multi discipline projects
- Preferred project experience on K-12 schools, higher-education projects
- Experience with NYC Building Codes and other regulatory requirements
- LEED accreditation / Knowledge of sustainable design practices is a plus
Job Qualifications for Senior Architect
- Architects with five to ten years of experience as Job Capitan with strong skills in coordination and delivery of Contract Documents
- Strong Auto CAD or Revit/BIM experience and production skills
- Hands-on skills in coordination of multi discipline projects
Job Qualifications for Mid-Junior level Architectural Designers
- Graduate architects with minimum of three years’ experience in an architectural office
- Strong Auto CAD or Revit/BIM experience in production of contract documents
- Good writing skills, team player, to work with experience architects