BRAVO Group is actively seeking an Administrative/Document Control candidate for our New York field office. This individual should be skilled in the use of technology and be able to communicate and coordinate with a team to complete tasks on a deadline.
- Scanning, electronic filing and distribution of documents. This includes both internal and external technical submittals, project reports, Requests for Information, shop drawings and contract plans.
- Prepare transmittals and retrieve documents when needed.
- Process and maintain document control files in accordance with project document procedures.
- Assist Project Managers and Superintendents with all matters related to project documents.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or Document Control clerk with a CM or construction organization.
- A technical degree from an accredited college and one (1) year experience as an administrative assistance or document control clerk with a CM or construction organization.
- Have knowledge of computer software system (e.g., Excel, Word, DOS).
- Previous experience with Document Control effort for a large-scale construction project.
- An understanding of the construction process and coordination in the industry is highly desirable.
- Must be able to produce accurate and timely results.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.