BRAVO is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, Bradford Construction Corp. of New York (WBE), Chu Engineering (MBE), and Shahrish Shuvo Engineering (MBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to its clients by offering the full breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s team of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide-range of markets, including education, government, transportation, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.
At BRAVO, you will find a wealth of opportunities to create the career you’ve always imagined. We support, encourage, and empower our people by providing an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. BRAVO brings amazing people together to make amazing things happen. We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, committed to remaining client-focused, agile, responsive, and accountable to our valued clients and the communities we serve.
BRAVO offers excellent benefits including:
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- COMMUTER BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND LICENSES
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
LOCATION: NYC Metro Area
Job Type: Full Time in the field office
Job Title : BRAVO Group is seeking an experienced Accountant.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project set up and maintenance in accordance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Project budgeting and earnings analysis
- Prepares client invoices in accordance with contractual terms.
- Monitors WIP and unbilled balances for 90 days of aging or less.
- Monitors AR and unpaid balances for 90 days of aging or less.
- Review and monitor cost/performance on a weekly/monthly basis and alert Project Manager to potential problem areas.
- Review and process vendor and subconsultant project invoices either time and material or lump sum for accuracy prior to processing
- Conduct budget project review meetings with Project Managers as needed.
- Able to maintain filed and office staff weekly time sheets
- Assist Project Managers to successfully execute projects financially.
- Assist with general financial reporting, analysis and other corporate accounting functions as needed.
- Six (6) years of full-time experience, three (3) years of such experience must have been in an administrative or supervisory capacity or a comparable combination of education & experience.
- Familiar with BST and CAMP is a plus.
- Familiar with certified payrolls and LCMS is a plus
Education: bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field from an accredited college or university
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.