BRAVO Group is actively seeking a Document Control Specialist for our New York office location. This individual should be skilled in the use of technology and be able to communicate and coordinate with a team to complete tasks on a deadline.
• Scanning, electronic filing and distribution of documents. This includes both internal
and external technical submittals, project reports, Requests for Information, and
• Prepare transmittals and retrieve documents when needed.
• Process and maintain document control files in accordance with project document procedures.
• Assist Project Managers with all matters related to project documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or another related field.
• 2-5 years of experience in a Document Control position.
• Previous experience with Document Control effort for a large scale construction project required.
• An understanding of the construction process and coordination in the industry is highly desirable.
• Must be able to produce accurate and timely results.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite