Velocity Architecture & Engineering DPC, - A company of BRAVO Group currently has an immediate opening for a Mid-Senior Level Architect with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in all phases of design including Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and a strong background in Construction Administration. Ideally, experience in an architecture design/construction documentation role for various types of structures including: Educational, institutional, commercial, industrial, government (Federal, state and local). As well as design and production of multi-discipline projects. Velocity offers a very competitive salary and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience
- Preferred project experience includes K-12 schools, higher-education projects, and design of large-scale public projects (transit stations, convention centers, and similar).
- Knowledge of Building Codes is desired
- Ability to become a registered architect in NY State.
- Hands on experience in using Auto CADD, Revit/BIM, MicroStation and other 3D applications
- Experience and interest in sustainable design/documentation and LEED is strongly encouraged, with applicable accreditations preferred.
- Capable of using standard Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
BRAVO Group is the partnering of Velocity Architecture & Engineering Group, DPC, Chu & Gassman Consulting Engineers PC (MBE), and Bradford Construction Corp. of NY (WBE). The cooperative brings together some of the industry’s most distinguished leaders and technical experts, united by their decades of experience modernizing vital infrastructure and iconic facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area. BRAVO delivers value to our clients by offering the full breadth of architectural, engineering, and construction management services through an efficient organization that is structured to promote attentive client service, responsive project delivery, and quality. Through our offices in New York City and Newark, NJ, BRAVO’s family of companies serve public and private clients covering a wide range of markets, including education, government, transportation, real estate, healthcare, industrial, power, and water.